Witness for Peace Southeast Internships
If you are interested in an internship with Witness for Peace Southeast, you can look at the following list of options. Application information at bottom of page.
Speakers Tour Intern (Spring or Fall)
- Communicate with potential speaker tour sites
- Logistical support to speakers tour
- Update website and social media with speakers tour info
- Follow-up tasks relating to Speakers Tour
Pilgrimage for Peace & Justice Intern (Spring)
- Communicate with pilgrimage sites
- Logistical support to pilgrimage
- Update website and social media with pilgrimage info
- Follow-up tasks relating to Pilgrimage
- Help with logistics for Summer or December Fundraising event
- Organize fundraising auction during event
- Update website and social media with event information
- Follow-up tasks after event
Data Management Intern
- Help with transferring financial data to QuickBooks financial management program.
- Update current mailing list information with details on WFPSE involvement.
- Figure out process for transferring our mailing list to Donor Management Software.
- Other data management and data entry tasks as needed.
Apply to an intern position by e-mailing email@example.com with your resume, indicating the position you are interested in.
Internships require a 10 hour commitment per week, interns need to work on their own laptop, and work from the WFPSE office, at 2501 Clark Avenue, Raleigh NC. We cannot provide a monetary stipend at this time, but we will provide professional training.